Business Development (Sales) Intern
Who can apply:
1. Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
2. Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to.
3. Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals.
4. Comfortable with long and unpredictable work hours.
5. Candidates should be skilled at MS-Office, Facebook Marketing and English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).
6. Candidates should be from MBA and similar and BBA and similar and Commerce (B.Com and similar background).
7. Candidates currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
8. Candidates must be available for a minimum period of 2 months.
9. Candidates should be available between 3rd September to 13th october.
1. Identify key players in the health and fitness industry via extensive market research in accordance with the business strategy.
2. Set-up and conduct vendor meetings to propose custom defined proposal for each client and convert them towards listing with GymTrekker.
3. Work closely with the vendors to understand ways to promote their organization and services via GymTrekker.
4. Responsibilities include pitching, negotiation, contract, billing/ invoicing.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
About Gymtrekker (http://www.gymtrekker.com/):
India's first fitness discovery platform :Gymtrekker is now the largest aggregator of all fitness service providers including a plethora of Gyms, Yoga, Zumba, TRX, CrossFit , dance and much more.
With over 7500+ listings across 9 cities, Gymtrekker is rapidly expanding to 100 cities across India and abroad.
Also Talwalkars , India's largest organised Gym chain has acquired 19% stake in Gymtrekker to boost Gymtrekker's presence multifold.
We are providing Management Trainees with mentor-ship, leadership along with an Eco-system to be with people who thrive towards a common goal.