The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
2. Ability to identify customer's long-term strategic requirements and assess impact for Gray Routes.
3. Strong negotiating & modelling skills, Entrepreneurial spirit.
4. 1 – 5 years of work experience. Relevant experience in FMCG sales is a bonus!
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Focusing on creating a pipeline of sales leads and assisting the sales team with ongoing clients. You will gain knowledge and experience on how to manage a product launch from the research phase until the actual sales come in.
2. This consists of gathering relevant research data from different sources. Help prospective clients understand our product.
3. Meeting new clients and generation of project Leads, closing sales call with client.
4. Identify new business and revenue opportunities with innovative mobile applications.
1. A challenging position in a young and entrepreneurial company, located in Mumbai.
2. Being part of a young and fun team, development of personal and professional skills.
3. The opportunity to be on board at the early stage of an exciting journey Exposure to many different elements of making a start-up business a success.
4. Exceptional platform to achieve highest potential career in e-commerce, B2B sales.
Gray Routes is one of Asia's Top 4 Tech Innovations, as voted in UK's Leaders In Innovation Fellowship 2015, and India's leading B2B Hyperlocal Logistics Technology and Solutions platform, catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the restaurant, retail, pharmacy and bakeries sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Gray Routes designs, develops and deploys proprietary mobile application based solutions that automate the last mile of product distribution for several FORTUNE 500 and large CPG, retail, pharma and logistics firms.