Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. MBA Graduates from Top Business school.
2. Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
3. Ability to identify customer’s long-term strategic requirements and assess impact for Gray Routes.
4. Ability to manage stressful situations whilst juggling with multiple challenges.
5. Strong negotiating & modelling skills, Entrepreneurial spirit.
6. Available for at least 2 months.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Intern will be responsible for visiting Client business and explaining to them our products. Treated like full time employees, interns contribute actively and are integrated into the Gray Routes work culture. Their work focuses on creating a pipeline of sales leads and assisting the sales team with ongoing clients.
2. Gathering relevant research data from different sources.
3. Help prospective clients understand our product.
4. Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing.
5. Meeting new clients and generation of project Leads, closing sales call with client.Intern will be responsible for visiting Client business and explain them our product.
6. Tele-calling on the database provided by the company and introducing prospects to the client.
7. Identify the customer needs and providing the relevant solutions.
8. Converting leads into registered clients - Assist us with pre sales and post sales activities.
9. Support BD team with other tasks, on request.
10. Identify new business and revenue opportunities with innovative mobile applications.
11. Implement the initial sales distribution plan and work with the team to develop this strategy further.
1. A challenging position in a young and entrepreneurial company, located in Mumbai.
2. Being part of a young and fun team, development of personal and professional skills.
3. The opportunity to be on board at the early stage of an exciting journey Exposure to many different elements of making a start-up business a success.
4. Competitive Stipend.
Gray Routes is one of Asia's Top 4 Tech Innovations, as voted in UK's Leaders In Innovation Fellowship 2015, and India's leading B2B Hyperlocal Logistics Technology and Solutions platform, catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the restaurant, retail, pharmacy and bakeries sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Gray Routes designs, develops and deploys proprietary mobile application based solutions that automate the last mile of product distribution for several FORTUNE 500 and large CPG, retail, pharma and logistics firms.