Sales & Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to perform Internet research.
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
4. Attention to detail.
5. Self-motivated, independent, quick learner.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
7. Desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Meet the client personally.
2. Call the client.
3. Approach a new client.
4. Follow up with client and jobs.
5. Make a good relationship with client.
6. Create a business proposal in ppt.
7. Plan and strategy.
Why would anybody miss out on the vital ‘A’ will be the first and foremost question that pops in your head. Well, for Pramod Jadhav who helms the creative force at this dynamic design enterprise, the name GLOWRT is purely a synthesis of two ideas: GLOW & ART; only the latter reinvented to create a brand with a strong recall. That’s how unconventional they all like to be. And it shows in their work too. Creating campaigns and advertising collaterals that deliver wow! and emotion at every point of interaction. Since, they believe only an instant recall will help you build a growing customer base. The idea of this graphic design hub took roots in 2008 and today, GLOWRT has to its credit an impressive portfolio across a range of services and products to emerge as a highly sought- after multi-service communication agency. A Glowing Hub of Talent and Ideas Blessed with a strategic location at the western suburb of Borivali, Mumbai, GLOWRT Design House is a robust team of highly-skilled creative minds and dedicated digital designers. You will be elated to have chosen a team that has till date crafted tailor-made solutions for a diverse clientele-from individuals, native brands and blue-chip companies to charities and institutions.A look at its offerings will more than convince you of their highly responsive design strategy that delivers great results, executed with style and intelligence and coversa gamut of advertising activities- design, strategic thinking for branding, packaging, print, publishing, P-O-P, product and websites. An amalgamation of expertise makes all the difference!