Business Development & Sales Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Confident, driven, competitive and obsessed about their future.
2. Great listeners who love to work with people.
3. Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team.
4. Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly.
5. Students from MBA,, BMS and other business courses are preferred.
6. Versatile; building relationships across many verticals.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Leads and provides technical and strategic leadership to projects.
2. Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
3. Actively participates in lead generation via email & cold calling.
4. Be a company ambassador: Act and think like a market expert for our business by providing market perspective and advice to your clients.
5. Develop your interpersonal and professional skills as an individual and in a team setting.
6. Work closely with a Regional Manager to develop sales and marketing skills.
7. Work in a team sales environment and deliver on both personal and team goals. Gain a skill set that will set you apart from your peers in today’s job market.
Faire is a e-commerce portal for handmade goods. Faire has a curated mix of clothing and accessories that reflects personal styles and passion, from fashion to art. We work with designers to acquire unique products with a design first culture. We aspire to be one stop shop for handmade goods. Our mission is to re-imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world. We believe in giving back to the artisans who have worked hard to build unique products.