Internet Marketing Intern
While the candidate is being hired for the below mentioned channels, he is expected to handle other key Internet Marketing channels in near future.Personal characteristics required:-
1. Internally motivated.
2. Inquisitive and curious.
3. Ability to make decisions independently/propensity to make calculated risks.
4. Fun, energetic and collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work
5. Ability to take charge and lead a team independently.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
7. Should be passionate about the Internet with an understanding of the technology.
The candidate’s key responsibility will be to manage a part of eBay’s Digital Marketing portfolio that covers Paid Search, Native campaigns on FB, Affiliate Marketing, Re marketing amongst other Internet Marketing activities. These include:-
1. Desktop Marketing Channels – Affiliate Networks, Direct Affiliate Partners and Re marketing Campaigns across platforms.
2. Mobile Marketing - Paid Search, FB, Re marketing campaigns on the Mobile platform and building a robust ecosystem consisting of partners and technology for scalable and efficient Business on our Mobile platform.
eBay is The World's Online Marketplace®, enabling trade on a local, national and international basis. With a diverse and passionate community of individuals and small businesses, eBay offers an online platform where millions of items are traded each day.
With 145 million active buyers globally, eBay is one of the world's largest online marketplaces, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small businesses. Their collective impact on ecommerce is staggering, and more than 650 million items are listed on eBay.