Sales and Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent Communication and Written English skills.
2. Good presentation and reporting skills.
3. Knowledge about sales and marketing.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Analysis of business performance, sales and revenues by segment, product, region and to provide required information / answers.
2. Marketing study and Competition bench marking.
3. Study on market opportunities with specific focus on identifying clients that may require D&B services.
4. Operations process review with the objective of identifying process improvements, efficiencies.
5. Preparing Presentations.
6. Lead Generation.
7. Periodic Update of MIS.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), the world’s leading source of global business information, knowledge and insight, has been enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for 171 years. D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 220 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B’s proprietary DUNSRight® Quality Process, which transforms the enormous amount of data collected daily into decision-ready insight.
Through the D&B Worldwide Network – an unrivaled alliance of D&B and leading business information providers around the world – customers gain access to the world’s largest and highest quality global commercial business information database.
Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions to mitigate risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability, D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions to analyse markets, locate prospects and increase revenue from new and existing customers; D&B Learning Solutions to facilitate professional growth and excellence among their executives and D&B Economic Analysis Group to derive pragmatic and solution-oriented analyses of strategic economic and business developments.