Sales Training Content Developer Intern
1. Dquip is looking for a content developer to design and develop sales training content and tools that shape how we transform our sales people and partners into skilled advocates that represent the Dquip brand to customers.
2. You will use instructional design methodologies to create rich and engaging content. And you will get to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with passionate colleagues where your creativity and problem solving can shine.
3. Graduate from any stream. Any engineering, or BSc (IT or computers) preferred or degree in instructional design.
4. Computer and Technology related add-on courses will be preferred.
5. Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. Good working knowledge of computers and the Internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology.
9. Highly motivated and energetic team player.
10. Creativity, full of new ideas and concepts.
11. Part time job.
1. Designing and writing content for training solutions that focus on how to position and sell
products in a variety of vertical markets.
2. Researching, writing and repurposing marketing collaterals like whitepapers, case-studies,
presentations, demo & product videos ,newsletters and other strategic customer awareness
3. Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
4. Design and write exceptional training and help materials to support a variety of delivery types, including instructor-led, self help, and mobile.
5. Develop new learning experiences that engage and excite our sales teams & partners.
6.Become an expert on Dquip products, audiences, and sales strategies, and continuously apply that
knowledge in your training solutions and across the organization.
1. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
2. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams
pick their own work hours.
3. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
4. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
5. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
6. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
7. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool,
kite flying and much more.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.