Digital Marketing Trainee
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Past experience of writing content.
2. BMM in Advertising candidates will be preferred.
3. Should be Marketing/Business or Language majors of experience on the Web.
4. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, Content writing, Social Media Marketing.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
2. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
3. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
4. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
5. Plan and execute Marketing Strategies (ideate and drive in contests and events) on Social Platform.
6. Manage CONTENT on Website & Social Media (FB,Twitter,Google, Instagram, LinkedIn) - Post, Tweets and active participation. Increase participation and likes/followers.
7. Email marketing : software usage and creation of catchy content.
We surfed the web. We saw ads in Google Search. We communicated with brands on Social Media. We used mobile apps. Basically, we were just a bunch of "Normal" Internet Users. Till we started looking at the problems. A lot of content on the web is wasted! Sometimes its not accessible due to the design. Sometimes, its not available due to the server. Sometimes, its just too difficult to find. And Sometimes, it's just not relevant to where we are. That's the story and that's what we promise your customers won't feel when They visit your website Use your mobile app See your ads on search engines. We promise "Every byte Matters"