The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Should be creative.
3. Should have IT skills and commercial awareness.
4. Should be a team-player.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Attract potential clients to the CACTUS websites.
2. Analyzing competitors, developing and testing content for your market’s website.
3. Stay abreast with the latest marketing and search engine technology and tools.
4. Understand user behavior and website performance, and handle special projects for your market.
5. Improving the number of leads.
1. Flight ticket to India
2. Subsidized company accommodation
3. Performance-based bonus
4. Visa fee reimbursement
5. Medical and accident insurance
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 43,000 clients across 107 countries. In line with its mission-to enable growth through effective communication-CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
Combining the rich and diverse experiences of a multi-national, multi-functional team the peerless capabilities of over 800 language and business professionals and ingenious technological innovation, CACTUS helps researchers, journals, universities, and corporations achieve their publication goals. The CACTUS culture is an eclectic yet inclusive one, wherein people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds come together as part of a global team that pursues excellence and prizes integrity as it builds a dynamic, client-focused organization that makes a difference.
USA | Japan | India | South Korea | China