E-commerce Research Analyst Intern
Assist the CEO in thorough digital research, quantified analysis and data compilation to analyze the markets and justify industry research; which formulate to be critical components and decisive factors in the Management’s decisions of establishing business in e-Commerce.
Provide research and quantitative analysis for:
1. Industry Opportunities
2. Industry Functionality
3. Business Plan Development
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Sharing the research and ideas with CEO for execution.
6. Working closely with the CEO in order to compile and execute the project brief and identify any potential issues or opportunities in e-Commerce.
7. Create and compile database for all the research carried out in the working day on a daily basis.
8. Daily creative suggestions (to demonstrate learning).
9. Provide other administrative support to the team as and when required.
Brain N Brand LLP was started in 2013 to penetrate new thought and approach to market. The company’s goal is to help the brand positioning and pull brand up by using new market approach. Bringing in one of the most cost effective yet most innovative form of Advertising & Marketing. Our mission is to build a bridge by drawing experiences from varied industries & get them to a common platform by providing innovation in advertising benefiting partners, advertisers and consumers.