The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1.Commitment to Venture Trust’s mission and values - desire to make a difference.
3. Team player.
4. Flexible, and willing to work in the fast-paced and constantly changing environment of a
growing service-providing charity.
5. Conscientious and responsible.
6. Supportive and able to enthuse others and maintain a professional image.
7. Willing to venture out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, both
professionally and within the wilderness context.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1.Plan and prepare sessions/activities for participants.
2. Deliver safe and effective mutually agreed activities in accordance with aims and objectives
of the programme including group and one-to-one support sessions.
3. Identify activities and resources in wilderness areas of operation.
4. Work towards developed and sustained peer support among the participants during
5. Keep records as appropriate regarding each participant within a set timeline.
Bookmytrainers.com is an online trainer portal from INTERNATIONAL TRAINERS ACADEMY. We are the first and the largest Trainer Business Ecosystem that connects trainers with corporations. In addition, we also enable venue owners to promote their properties to help Trainers and Corporations to select the most cost effective venues. The founding team and advisors are all stalwarts from the Education & Training space with over 20 years of experience. Our technology strength coupled with knowledge of this domain helped us immensely while working on the product development.