Social Media Marketing Manager
1. Entry level and teaching position.
2. Proficient in the use of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
3. Passionate about the use of social media, blogging and PR type promotions.
4. Ability to manage several client projects simultaneously.
5. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in both verbal and written format, with internal team members and clients, including proofreading.
6. Superior organizational and time management skills with strong attention to details.
7. Self-starter, motivated, resourceful and able to work independently without constant supervision and direction.
8. Dedicated and willing to put in the work to increase the knowledge base and skills.
9. Tech-savvy, ability to use Mac or PC, good keyboard shortcut skills.
10. Good understanding of all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
11. Basic working knowledge of Photoshop and/or other photo editing programs.
12. Understand basics of web analytic tools and reporting.
1. Establish and maintain contact with multiple clients for content creation and approval (including blog posts, status updates, photos and video content).
2. Research and develop relevant posting materials for social media accounts to help clients with content.
3. Setup and monitor social media accounts and daily activity.
4. Maintain calendar of upcoming events for multiple clients and promote as necessary via client website and social media posts.
5. Maintain and manage posting schedules.
6. Assist with the setup and administration of social advertising campaigns (ex: Facebook ads) including keyword research, campaign setup, ad copywriting and monitoring. Prior knowledge of PPC is a bonus.
7. Edit and/or update websites.
8. Collaborate with the client and design team for new client website launch or redesigns.
9. Stay current on social media trends and opportunities.
10. Additional duties as assigned and as knowledge base increases.
Bluebox is an emerging markets focused financial services and cross border advisory group. We operate in several diversified verticals across many geographies around the world with a focus on development related projects and inclusion focused endeavours. We believe that development is good business.
While our business spans several verticals and geographies, doing business in “complex” and emerging markets require very similar skills and know-how. People from developed nations will often face a plethora of challenges and aggravation when trying to operate in emerging markets.
This is where The Bluebox Group, and its group companies provides a “bridge” between the developed worlds and emerging worlds. We make this process seamless, manage the risks, and tackle all challenges that are likely to surface before they cause a problem for our clients.
Similarly, we also work very closely with clients and individuals in these emerging markets to help them globalize, grow their markets as well as access funding from international capital markets. Many emerging market economies also suffer from a nascent or limited financial services sector and as such are not fully able to leverage on international financial products and benefit from potentially cheaper cost of capital.