Marketing Strategy Manager
1. Marketing certificate, diploma or degree and deep interest in marketing and communications leadership role.
2. Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
3. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
5. Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
6. Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia, including the Web.
7. Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics.
8. Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
9. Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
1. Accomplishes marketing and sales, human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Meets marketing and sales, financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
3. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
4. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
5. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
6. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
7. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
8. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Bluebox is an emerging markets focused financial services and cross border advisory group. We operate in several diversified verticals across many geographies around the world with a focus on development related projects and inclusion focused endeavours. We believe that development is good business.
While our business spans several verticals and geographies, doing business in “complex” and emerging markets require very similar skills and know-how. People from developed nations will often face a plethora of challenges and aggravation when trying to operate in emerging markets.
This is where The Bluebox Group, and its group companies provides a “bridge” between the developed worlds and emerging worlds. We make this process seamless, manage the risks, and tackle all challenges that are likely to surface before they cause a problem for our clients.
Similarly, we also work very closely with clients and individuals in these emerging markets to help them globalize, grow their markets as well as access funding from international capital markets. Many emerging market economies also suffer from a nascent or limited financial services sector and as such are not fully able to leverage on international financial products and benefit from potentially cheaper cost of capital.