Market Research Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Checking survey questionnaire.
2. Calling the respondents, if required to check the authentication of answers.
3. Updating the questionnaire.
4. Updating the database.
5. Desired Candidates: Freshers, Students who are pursuing their studies by correspondence, currently pursuing graduation/post graduation. Those who want to make career in marketing and research can also apply.
6. Working Days: Monday to Friday. Job Timing: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Before we tell you all about us let’s take a step back and tell you where and how it all started.
It all started when a few young men, and women, got tired of doing PR the usual commercial way. They wanted to do PR that would change not their fortunes, but those of their clients. PR that would eventually give back to society. PR that would make a difference. It is with these high ideals and a firm belief in their partnerships that they set out to do the seemingly impossible task of doing PR differently.
Blue Lotus is a mythical flower that blooms once in 3000 years. It is said that every time this flower blooms it brings forth a period when things of universal good occur. It is said that the last time this flower bloomed Gautam Buddha attained nirvana. In short this flower stands for everything that is true unerring and good. And since this is exactly the way the wanted to do PR, the small group gave itself the name of Blue Lotus.
Today the Blue Lotus Group has over 110 employees at its 9 offices across the country and handles over 50 renowned clients, including the few it started off with. Yet it still retains the objective it started off with – it still does PR differently, it still works for the fortunes of their clients and yes, it still does its best to give back to society.