Communications and Marketing Volunteer
1. Demonstrated professional experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software).
2. A bachelor?s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferable
3. Experience in developing marketing plans.
4. Strong writing skills.
5. Experience working in marketing and communications.
6. Experience working on and leading a diverse team.
1. Working with the communications and marketing manager in developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic.
2. Facilitating the development of Partner NGO.
3. Social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
4. Working with Partner NGO
5. Communication manager to build best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
6. Gaining a strong understanding of the Partner NGO.
Atma is a nonprofit organisation that provides intensive support to education non-profits and social enterprises, helping them solve their daily operational challenges and plan for their future growth. Faced by a lack of resources and expertise, high-potential education organisations are often unable to maximise their impact.
The Atma Accelerator program provides organisations with hands-on guidance and expertise in management and programme delivery. Atma’s support enables them to become sustainable and impactful organisations delivering high quality programmes on the ground.
Since 2007, Atma has reached out to over 25,000 underprivileged children and youth through 24 educations non-profits and social enterprises.