1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 10th October 2016 and 9th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 2 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
6. Candidates should be from Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Mumbai.
1. Create a marketing strategy
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
5. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
6. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
7. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
8. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
9. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
10. When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
11. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
12. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
13. Developing quotes and proposals
14. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
15. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
We are building the next generation of mobility devices to make technology the best caregiver. Founded in Pune’2012, Arcatron traces origins from its co-founders NITC college days. Back then, the team stood first in event “Design for Disabled” at Aavishkar’2011. Our product portfolio shall cater to individuals with loco motor disability and easing patient transfers for hospitals. We believe that the current breed of patient handling systems in hospitals is obsolete and it needs a recast to maximize both the effectiveness and efficiency of care. We at Arcatron wants to change this with our innovative range of products. Having filed two patents till march’15, we will continue to strengthen our product portfolio in future with IPR based devices .