Business Development Interns
Angel Brokering’s tryst with excellence in customer relations began 1987. Today, Angel Brokering has emerged as one of the respected stock brokering and wealth management companies. With its unique retail focus on stock trading business model, Angel Brokering is committed to provide ‘real time value of money’ to its clients
Angel broking is providing an internship program called Angel Internship Management. Through this program students can avail in depth knowledge about Financial Markets.
It will include the following:
1. Working of capital markets.
2. Futures and options.
3. Currency and commodities markets.
4. Research and options.
5. Understanding the corporate world.
6. Understanding the wealth Management products.
7. Fundamental Analysis.
8. Technical Analysis.
9. Mutual Funds.
10. Life Insurance & Health Insurance.
Remuneration is on commission basis which can go up to 12000/-