Digital Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We are looking for someone flexible and dynamic who could join us for a few months to help while learning to strengthen Winerist’s brand in the Digital Marketing space.
2. A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent.
3. Current student or achieved BA or BCs (Marketing, Communications, Media, Tourism, Business desired).
4. Interest in Startups and entrepreneurial nature.
5. Interest in travel, food and wine.
6. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategy.
7. Knowledge of PR, Marketing would be desirable.
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
9. Exceptional written and verbal skills.
10. Dynamic, creative personality and eagerness to learn.
11. Starting December 2014.
12. 3-6 month placement.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Brainstorm on social media tactics and ideas actively.
2. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company across all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram).
3. Email marketing and newsletter elaboration.
4. Blogger and press outreach.
5. Tracking conversion rates and traffic to the website.
6. Research other relevant marketing channels for Winerist.
7. Assist with Digital/Social research on potential and current clients: behavioral tendencies, media insights, attitudes toward technology and brands.
1. A dynamic work environment.
2. A real opportunity to learn and get some real responsibilities in a small and very professional team.
3. The opportunity to gain a broader experience with various domains (PR, Marketing, Start-ups, Tourism and Wine).
4. Opportunity to travel with the purpose of regional review and research for Winerist.
5. Expenses compensated plus the opportunity to travel to other countries.
Winerist is a new global online wine tourism platform and a free online booking service for wine hotels, wine holidays and tours. Winerist offers travel guide compilations to over 60 wine regions worldwide, bringing you information from local experts on where to stay, where to go, where to eat and many more insider tips. Our core mission is to enable wine lovers and keen travelers like ourselves to easily organize their ideal wine getaway. Through us we want people to discover the fun in the wine!