The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
2. High level of numeracy.
3. Intermediate – Advanced Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
4. Minimum 40wpm typing.
6. Customer relationship management.
7. Visual presentation and design skills.
8. You will need to possess:
- Self belief
- Able to work unsupervised
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure; able to meet tight deadlines.
9. Desirable skills:
- Sales and marketing
- Web content management
- Data analysis
- Business psychology.
10. Education Requirements:
- GCSE / Scottish Standard Grade / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
- A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
- Access / Foundation Course or Apprenticeship
- Graduate with BA or BSc
- Foundation Degree.
You will be assisting the Managing Director and Business Development Lead with:
1. Designing and producing marketing materials.
2. Writing and editing copy.
3. Updating and maintaining client database.
4. Monitoring the local and national media for new business leads.
5. Managing and maintaining website content.
6. Assist with developing our marketing strategy to grow the business in London and the South.
Rothwell Douglas is a consultancy specializing in Organisation Development, with a highly qualified team of psychologists. Formed in 1989, we have over 25 years experience working with organisations to develop their management capability, supporting people through change using behavior management and development techniques. We are dedicated to developing leaders for tomorrow's challenges, building high performance cultures, and building human capital. We believe that people are key to building an organisation's success, and work with you to equip your senior team with the skills to lead effectively, and develop adaptive cultures disseminated right the way through your organisation.