The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Nudo is looking for Marketing Interns for a minimum of six months, starting as soon as possible.
2. You must be hard working, flexible, have lots of common sense, able to think on your feet and love all things foodie.
3. Educational Requirements: Graduate with BA or BSc.
4. You must be willing to put in long hours when necessary and be able to deal directly with our customers.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To assist our Marketing and Logistics team over the busy Christmas period.
2. Deal directly with our customers and be involved with all aspects of sales and logistics.
3. Each role will be defined given the strengths and interests of the intern but you will be supporting our sales and logistics team.
4. You will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings, learn about all aspects of management and to have one to one time with our team to discuss your future plans and receive feedback and guidance on your performance.
Intern Will be provided Travel and meal allowance.
Our adoption programme is a collaboration of small scale, artisanal producers around the world. The programme is a platform for micro-producers to bring high-quality, speciality food to a wider audience
Each producer keeps responsibility for the care of their grove, garden or field and Nudo helps give financial security to the farmers. This in turn helps to keep traditional farming practices alive and protects the countryside from intensive and destructive modern farming methods.