Digital Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. The role will be highly varied and requires an enthusiastic, energetic marketing all-rounder.
2. We are looking for someone with a marketing mindset, commercial nous and strong ability to learn new concepts fast and explain them simply to others.
3. Attitude is the most important quality we’re looking for.
4. We need someone who is hungry to learn, to pursue a marketing career, to make things happen.
5. We’re looking for a happy, enthusiastic and sociable team member to join a group of people who are also these things.
6. We require a graduate with at least 1 year of work experience (but not necessarily in a marketing role).
7. A strong mathematical ability is a bonus, due to the reliance on data in digital marketing.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Support the client services, business development, content marketing, search and PR teams.
2. Tasks will include helping to put proposals together (including research and data analysis), contributing to brainstorming sessions, researching online for influencers, sentiment and market intelligence as well as regular office jobs to help keep things running smoothly!
We are a London-based marketing agency who have been helping clients connect with their consumers for over 20 years. Whether it’s a digital experience, an immersive event or a winning campaign, we always find a Big solution.