Marketing & Event Assistant
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We are looking to offer a fantastic work experience to anyone passionate about Fashion.
2. This is an internship, therefore we could only cover your expenses and we cannot at this stage promise any payment.
3. You organize weekly/monthly meetings but you will mainly need to work from home.
4. You will need internet access as we mostly communicate via the internet.
5. Do you have a good sense of Style? How would define your style? You will be going to events so it’s important you have a great look.
6. Passion for fashion.
7. Marketing, PR, Business background.
8. Punctual, Creative, Polite, Well dressed.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Attend private events for product launch, fashion shows, designers etc. and blog about it.
2. Assist with our events.
3. Write blog post.
4. Assist with admin duties.
5. Manage social media pages.
6. Event management.
7. Get involved in fashion projects.
3 Colours Rule is a styling consultancy and a training academy. 3 Colours Rule is a leading stylist agency and branding consultancy based in London, member of the Federation of Image Consultants. Created in 2008 in London, the heart of its activities is to:
Style women and help them gain their style confidence with comprehensive styling services.
Train aspiring stylists through our styling academy