Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for social media-smart interns who are excited to work for an early stage ambitious startup in the exciting new field of “Conversational Commerce”. The core responsibility of the intern is to create tremendous awareness and interest about SuperGenie App on all social media.
1. Be an active online ambassador of SuperGenie on all Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
2. Post various content related to SuperGenie on various social media, blogs etc. on a daily basis.
3. Actively engage with current and potential users, targeted communities on social media by posting interesting, trending content.
4. Comment on other blog posts to increase the brand visibility, be active in various forums such as LinkedIn Q&A, Quora.
5. Plan and run curated campaign for Social media focused on Brand building.
6. Implement email marketing campaigns (newsletters etc.)
7. Attract high number of followers on various social media.
8. Assist in implementing and monitoring online marketing campaigns.
1. Monthly stipend and performance incentives.
2. Certificate of Internship.
3. Recommendation/testimonial for higher studies/employment.
4. Startup culture - you will get to learn a lot, interact with the founders.
SuperGenie is an On-Demand Personal Assistant that makes Ordering and Buying anything as easy as Chatting. SuperGenie lets users place orders for food delivery, movie tickets, groceries, flight and bus tickets, hotel reservations and buying any product online.
SuperGenie is a combination of human and artificial intelligence system, manned by category experts chatting with users and supported by highly intelligent technology.
We are an early stage technology startup based in Hyderabad, founded by alumnus of ISB, Hyderabad and BITS Pilani. We are growing fast and are looking for smart individuals who can join us in the growth story.