Community Engagement intern
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Build, nurture and grow communities of like minded professionals.
2. Create a forum for discussions that will help share and enhance the collective knowledge that each one has been lucky to be exposed to.
3. Nudge folks to debate on issues they didnt know whom to ask.
4. The role involves doing anything that can get us ...communicate better to all stake holders!
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Eventually create the platform to help people refer their connections to.
2. Reach out to alumni of tier 2 and tier 3 colleges.
3. Evangelize offline meets.
4. Understanding what makes people tick.
5. Figuring out what do 'stars' do-when they are not working.
6. Nudge folks to do roles that create more impact.
7. Coerce readers to refer more pals -who could benefit from our effort.
8. Anything and everything -that it takes -to connect the jobs that are there to the people who deserve it the best!
1. Understanding how business works on a real time basis.
2. Interacting with a wide variety of people across functions, levels, industries and locations. (Indian and International)
3. Get a pulse on what the 'war of talent' is all about.
4. Ringside view of the demanded skills & attitudes. And also what it takes to differentiate the best from the rest.
Options Executive Search is a 20 year old leading provider of personalized HR recruitment and consultancy services with a specific focus on finding the right job for professionals with over 5 years of experience in 3 industry sectors – Information Technology, Manufacturing and Infrastructure. Over the last two decades, Options has worked with hundreds of startups and established companies (Indian / large multinational corporations, venture and PE funded companies and others) identify and hire their core team to drive their respective businesses in India.