Business Development Executive
1. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. MBA students will be given preference.
1. Maintaining an accurate and current database.
2. Target oriented work.
3. Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Learning Curve is a skills development organization founded with the core purpose of providing proactive and structured skills training and capability building initiatives to educational institutions and corporate organizations. The core team brings several years of experience in diverse industries, and brings a significant understanding of these operating frameworks along with the ability to impart the skills required to ‘Go beyond the job'