Business Development Intern
1. Ever felt the adrenaline rush after an injury time goal, an unexpected red card, a scissor-kick crashing into the nets, or a 50 yard volley? If so, you might just be at the right place. We’re looking out for sports-loving, energetic group of people to come aboard our manic journey to get every child to play, no matter which school they go to.
2. There won’t be an office with large desks and chandeliers, no official designations. We can only promise one thing – truck loads of fun, all geared to get children to play the beautiful game. If this is the kind of ride you’re in for, read on.
3. SFC (School Football Championship) is a prestigious, socially inclusive football league that brings together schools of various categories (Elite, Mid-Income & Municipal) in a high quality, high stakes & fun tournament. Aiming to be India’s biggest school football league, the championships will have an elite scouting panel to identify the top talent who will undergo further training with our club partners in London.
The role of a Business Development Intern is most focussed on bringing the requisite partners on board to make SFC the grandest football event in Indi for kids.While this might seem like a straight forward task, it involves the following activities:
1. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
2. Conducting thorough market research & identifying potential schools/sponsors to sign up.
3. On-ground sales delivery to potential sponsors as well as schools.
4. Call/Email follow ups with partners.
5. Management of relationship with vendors.
6. Building and maintaining robust relationships with all individual team sponsors, corporate group sponsors; Assisting in conducting engagement activities.
Just For Kicks is a social enterprise that leverages the game of football to develop key life skills in children in schools across India, while providing them a career opportunity in the same. Setup in 2011, Just For Kicks (JFK) works in close to 75 municipal and low-budget private schools in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
Just For Kicks is a brand operated by the Phoenix Sports & Leisure Group (PSL India) who also run the brand 'Soccer Connections' and 'SFC - School Football Championship' which is one of India's largest school level football leagues.