1. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
3. Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
4. Leadership potential.
5. Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, internet, and outlook required.
6. Ability to learn other software programs.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
1. May assist with performing the client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner.
2. Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations.
3. Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.