Marketing / Business Development Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Will have to promote eKincare in colleges.
2. Primary goal would be to get people to register on the platform.
3. Help organize health events at colleges.
4. Collate the data of the registrations through them.
5. Provide support to the overall execution of the plans.
EKincare is an offline and online solution to assess, track and stay informed about your well-being with minimal effort. EKincare is found by a team of seasoned professionals with varied international work experience across product marketing, technology and medicine. EKincare’s founding team shares a passion for solving complex issues seeding from their own personal experiences, a love of technology and a belief that, if you combine the two in an engaging way, customers will ultimately win. Featured in techinasia.com among the top 20 start-ups and also among the Hottest top 20 tech start-ups in exhibit magazine.