1. Create free resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
2. Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
3. Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
4. Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
5. Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Who can apply:
1. BBA Marketing or other relevant relevant background.
2. Past internship experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
3. Past internship experience building audiences either online or offline.
4. A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
5. Proficiency with tools such as Photoshop and InDesign would be ideal (but not mandatory).
More about the internship:
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content, blogs, articles with a goal expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
The Influence Gurukul is a training and coaching organization in the field of strategic Business Networking.