Marketing & Project Design Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Assist in the school mental health project.
2. Assist in the development of the courses/ programmes being developed.
3. Marketing and launching of the intervention programmes.
4. Fund raising for charity projects.
5. developing and designing intervention modules.
6. Graduates and or post graduates of Sociology, Psychology Social work , BBA / MBA.
Sahayam offers rich exposure and experience in the field of interventions and welcomes committed, enthusiastic young professionals to be part of this beautiful work.
Sahayam works towards emotional enrichment for one and all. sahayam reaches out through individual consultations and training . Individual consultations include a beautiful blend of therapeutic counseling and psychological assessments with complimentary healing systems like pranic healing , reiki etc. The training programmes are tailor made for the organisation's requirements , school mental health project and courses developed by sahayam.