Market Research Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Conducting qualitative (secondary and primary) and quantitative research.
2. Timely target completion.
3. Client communication – via meetings, emails, phone and conference calls.
4. Contribute actively in team discussions and work on various group specific strategic initiatives.
Under-Graduate/Post-Graduate students with below-mentioned skill set can apply:
1. Project, people and client management skills.
2. Basic Knowledge of Computers including MS office, Google drive.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral communication and persuasion skills.
4. Good innovative thinking abilities and solution-oriented approach to work.
EduShedu is an budding organisation working for the welfare of children & parents.
Our aim is to provide the best childhood experience to every child, this includes: Quality Education, Health & Hygiene, Sports facilities, Exposure to all Extracurricular Activities like- Art, Music & Dance, etc.
Parenting is a joyful journey which comes with lots of responsibility but generally it comes with lack of experience in this field especially in case of first child, so we encourage all parents to share their experience- the challenge & the joy with each other.