Sales and Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Must have own conveyance.
2. Experience in sales will be added advantage.
3. Good communication skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Talking to potential customers on phone. Understanding the product as well as its features so you can pitch it to customers.
2. Preparing collateral material like Powerpoints (sometimes specialized to customers needs) .
3. Making Marketing and Explainer videos.
4. Writing blog posts/case studies.
5. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
6. Monitor all forms of media.
7. Write press releases and other materials.
8. Screen phone calls.
9. Compile contact lists.
10. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
11. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
12. Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
Students will learn from real customer interactions, their business needs and how to convert them into software features.
We are a team of IIT graduates working on a tool which maximizes website conversions. Our team consists of alumni from Google, DE Shaw, Samsung and we are on a mission to increase the conversion rate of every website.