Business Development through large Corporate's, Conducting Marketing Activities.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5.Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
All Expense Covered.
Just getting deal is not enough. As we move with the changing times, the quality of deals and services you get becomes more and more important.
The concept of availing Loan, be it for Personal, Auto or Home Loan, has changed to include much more than just the getting fund. It now includes pre & post Sales services and the need for simplification of the entire process of getting your fund or Loan.
The LoanWala, understands and respect this need and over the years we have changed the rules of the industry with best compared Rate Of Interest ,transparent deal and on time doorstep services and lot more.