Social Media Intern
1. It would be a social internship of 6 months.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube.
4. Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
5. Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
6. Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries.
7. Perform social media market research.
8. Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans.
9. Assist in the creation of client presentations and agreements.
Superrito.com is part of a free disposable email address service called Email Temporal Gratis. This service allows anyone to create a temporary email address that is only capable of receiving email. No legitimate email will ever be sent from superrito.com.