Supply Chain Management
Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
1) Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2) Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
3) Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
4) Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
5) Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
6) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
# no of internship: 3
We are a specialized chain of 6 stores located in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and the North East Shilong, selling high-end kitchen items and baking accessories. We look to engage with motivated interns who have completed or are nearing completion of their academic program so as to offer them a permanent position upon the successful completion of their internship of a minimum of 90 days for which they will be paid a stipend. Candidates will have a unique opportunity to observe and part take in the functioning of the entire range of activities from the back end to interacting with the end customer on the retail floor, from procurement to distribution , from working in the candidates chosen area of specialisation to general admin.