Fashion Consultant Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Live the “ownership mentality” – looks for areas to contribute on factors impacting overall store performance – create niche for the store in the vicinity\mall.
2. Ability to deliver on all aspects with least guidance from the store manager.
3. Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond.
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. At the store I am the person who ensures “Customer Delight” - for each customer each time.
2. Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
3. I am the “Brand ambassador” - both in and out the store.
4. Attending customer.
5. Contribute to the store merchandising and sales.
6. Stocks, inventory and cash handling.
7. I know I have done a great job if : I am meeting my weekly, fortnightly, quarterly targets
8. Contribute towards healthy audit scores.
9. I am able live and exhibit brand DNA.
10. Warm welcome and approach to each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
11. Utilize the knowledge of fashion trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
12. Contribute towards merchandising and keeping the ambience is in accordance with the Brand standards and guidelines.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
1. Students will learn the retail industry know how and retail operations along with sales.
We're the shiny sports coupe in a convoy of stately, formal sedans. Diesel Paul & Shark Ermenegildo Zegna Quiksilver and Roxy DC Shoes Steve Madden Hamleys Kenneth Cole Thomas Pink Brooks Brothers Dune.