Business development & Marketing intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong marketing and networking skills.
3. Effective conveying and convincing skills.
4. Ambitious go getters, willing to grow with the company.
5. Willing to travel.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
2. Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
3. Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
4. Promoting event via social media, word of mouth.
5. Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
6. Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
7. Identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
8. Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
9. Preparing delegate packs and papers.
10. Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event.
11. Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
12. Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
An incentive will be provided according to performance and market growth.