Communications & Marketing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
2. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
3. Strong oral and written communications skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Assisting the Manager in Fundraising and marketing of Navjyoti's annual Skill Upgradation Souvenir magazine.
2. Communicate and liaison with institutes, agencies, corporates for insertions in the magazine.
3. Maintaining records and database, pertaining to the magazine.
Navjyoti India Foundation has been working with underserved communities ever since its inception in 1987. Presently, the organization works in Resettlement Colonies of North West Part of Delhi namely Bawana and Jahangirpuri, and an urbanized rural area called Karala and Villages in Gurgaon district, Sohna Block, Haryana. Education, Women Empowerment and Vocational Training have been the primary areas of intervention by the organization in these communities. Besides, health care, environment interventions and community participation are also run for promoting integrated community development services.