Social Media Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Passionate about social media.
2. Interested in health and fitness.
1. Work with social media tools for conversations and tracking.
2. Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
3. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
4. Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter,Linkedin, Pinterest and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
MyHealthMate has been founded to help you take control of your healthcare. We offer proactive, preventive and personalized care to individuals and families. We exist to offer unparalleled customer service and convenience in the domain of healthcare services leading to better everyday life for our members.