The interns will work on:
1. Studying startup ecosystem to understand viable marketing opportunities.
2. Creating online/ offline marketing campaigns within budget.
3. Cost-benefit analysis of each campaign alternative for intelligent selection.
4. Test iterations of campaigns before full launch.
5. Maintaining/Updating Facebook page.
6. Creating content for Facebook/blog posts/offline marketing devices.
Who can Apply:
1. Candidates should be skilled in MS-Excel and proficient in written and spoken English.
2. Candidates pursuing any degree currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest can apply.
3. Candidates should be available full time for a minimum duration of 1 month.
4. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 25th July 2016.
Number of Internships: 2
Certificate, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
At Alternative, we strive to provide a perfect blend of technology and operational excellence in order to improve the life of any individual using our services. We provide a wide range of services which cover most of the everyday tasks while maintaining a high-quality standard to ensure our customers only receive the best.