Intern - Marketing & Channel Management
1. MBA or PGDM students are preferred.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required.
5. Fluent in spoken and written English.
6. Interest in online marketing, sales and e-commerce.
7. Interest in learning and quick to grasp new concepts.
8. Proactive, conscientious, accurate, hardworking, self-reliant and reliable.
9. Interest in writing about fashion and lifestyle products.
10. Enthusiasm for e-commerce and online shopping.
1. Assisting in partner acquisition and in managing the CRM.
2. Analyzing the competition, creating reports and supporting the partner management team.
3. Affiliate marketing and social media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
4. Plan and execute multi-channel online marketing campaigns.
LogroIndia provide IT-enabled business solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises to help them streamline administration, improve operational efficiency, enhance productivity, effectively combat competition, enlarge market share and facilitate overall growth.
Despite modest beginnings, LogroIndia has commendable growth within a short span of time. This was possible because of the values we steadfastly practice, the business ethics we scrupulously follow and our dedication and untiring efforts.
We evolve and place appropriate business solutions to achieve optimal internal efficiency in all the departments – Human Resources, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain, Accounts/Finance, Marketing, Inventory Control and Project Management.