Marketing Research Intern
About the Internship:
1. Promote brand name, products, solutions and services of IVC
2. Geographical/Territory Coverage of Delhi.
3. Identified coverage of verticals: Electrical Consultants, Electrical Contractors, Architects & Infrastructure/Infracon companies or companies of similar profile.
4. Pitch for IVC Solutions in identifying business opportunities.
5. Targeted Account Entry for IVC.
6. Persuasive communication at all times during Market Coverage & Customer Account Entry.
7. Identify Projects being handled by the Potential customer.
8. Identify, schedule and monitor lead to prospect stage.
Number of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
The following are a MUST for eligibility:
1. Technical acumen.
2. Excellent communication skills(verbal & written).
3. Ability to develop relationships.
4. Obsession to achieve.
5. Available for 3 months.
6. Ready to join immediately.
7. Have a smart phone.
8. Please answer to the questions given below which are related to this position and upload a document as your answer on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link in the answers.
You can apply, if You:
1. Are a fresher/about to appear final exams/recent graduate or have 1 year experience.
2. Have creative ways to reach out to the right person.
3. Are a Management Graduate (MBA,BBA).
About the Internship:
We want IVC brand to reach every specifier and end-user whose security readiness / posture we can influence. We believe social media and personal meetings supported by appropriate tools would play a key role in the same. As a research analyst, you would be responsible for building relationship with Electrical Consultants, contractors & Infrastructure / Infracon companies or companies of similar profile.
Opportunities to learn (step by step training / support would be provided to selected candidates):
1. Trends in Projects Business & Research
2. Different methodologies to reach targeted segment (via Social Media, personal meetings & written verbal communication.).
3. Systematic coverage of Territories & Influencers
4. Familiarization with the typical positions/profiles responsible for taking / influence decision making shall be given.
5. Brand development.
6. Functional working of Electronic Security Systems viz., CCTV Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Alarm, Fire Alarm, Fire 7. Detection, Fire Fighting, Fire Evacuation, Public address and allied Systems etc..
8. Engineering, Design & Technology./span
9. How to qualify and develop potential business opportunities./span>
10. Stipend: Rs. 5000-8000 per month + Travel + Mobile.
11. Deserving candidates would be considered for a career with IVC.
IVC is in the business of securing assets, premises and people through technology. An Electronic Systems Integration company undertaking Systems Engineering Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intruder detection, Fire Alarm, Fire Fighting, Fire Evacuation, Public address and allied Systems etc. At its core is a dedicated, young and a vibrant team. The team has a combined experience of more than 100 years in industry verticals like Realty, Oil & Gas, Financial Institutions, Critical Infrastructure, Defense, High Net-worth Individuals and so on.
The company is committed to offer state-of-the-art electronic security equipment to Indian customers with the best-in-class quality and price. IVC’s project execution process is dynamic and it executes projects with a dynamic mix of prevailing best practices and on-site practicality.
At IVC we believe that ‘Security is a process and not a product’.