International Healthcare Assistant
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good Microsoft Office skills a must.
2. Good English skills as it would be a client facing role.
3. Good Interpersonal Skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Would be a client facing role.
2. Would require to tie up with/ take leads with potential clients.
3. Deal with international channel partners.
4. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
5. Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
6. Assist with execution of trade shows.
7. Prepare presentations.
8. Provide support to social media efforts.
9. Co-ordination and preliminary meetings with potential channel partners.
Imperia is an IPE Global venture in the hospital management sector.
Imperia Health Pvt. Ltd. is a Hospital Management Company who manages Hospital Operations on behalf of the stakeholders. We run the business through expertise and professionalism of our team comprising of hospital management experts, marketing professionals, business analysts and process managers. We work towards taking our client hospitals on a sustainable growth path through handholding, managing, marketing & branding.
We partner for growth, since we believe that our success lies in making our clients hospital achieve the targeted growth in terms of revenue and reputation.
Our Business Advisory Division provides services like Hospital Planning and Design, Human Resource Advisory & Procurement, Equipment Planning & Procurement and Training, Capacity Building and overall transformation and turnaround strategy. Our Transaction Advisory Services provide M&A and PPP solutions in private sector and Government respectively.