Market Research Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should posses marketing skills.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to adhere to deadlines.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Promoting the event Energia 2014 organised by iData Insights at India Expo Centre Greater Noida.
2. Finding out Prospective sponsors and exhibitors using secondary Research.
3. Calling Prospective sponsors and exhibitors and explaining them about the event.
4. Adding Records to Database.
5. Explaining to clients about benefits of exhibiting and attending.
6. Providing support to management in business development, client proposals and building strong relationships with vertical teams
7. Supporting team initiatives.
8. Development of Customer and Enterprise Analytics practice through activities like capability development, knowledge management, external research etc.
iData Insights operates under Precision Research and Consulting Private Limited. We are a marketing research consulting firm. Our efforts help companies to create and improve products and services based on what the market desires. We conduct both primary and secondary research. Our work does not end with research. We provide actionable recommendations and provide our expertise for business success today and tomorrow. It is our goal to be a partner to our clients in the exploration and discovery, and then be their guide in the implementation of changes that will make a difference to their bottom line.