Inside Sales Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
2. Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
3. Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
4. Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
5. Excellent listening skills.
6. Strong written communication skills.
7. Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
A Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business by following up on inbound marketing leads, qualifying their needs, selling appropriate products and services, and developing strong client satisfaction via phone (inside sales) and web contact.
The candidate should carry out the following requirements:-
1. Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
2. Reaching out to prospective clients using Linked In, Mails, Phone, Other Medium.
3. Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
4. Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
5. Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
6. Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
7. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
Green Apple Solutions is a dynamic Delhi-based IT Solutions and Consultancy firm established in 2009. It deals in providing custom as well as generic IT services to the industry. Some of our prominent services include Online Marketing, CMS, CRM, e-commerce portals, ERP and custom application development.
Being in the prominent IT market place, it recognizes Client / Vendor servicing as the most critical component of a business transaction. Company prides itself on having excellent CRM strategies and a dedicated team of professionals.