Sales & Marketing Intern
The selected interns will work on following during the internship:
1. Fulfill lead generation and qualification activities for new and existing marketing lead lists, using a number of tools and resources such as LinkedIn, Google, Whois records etc.
2. Qualify leads to varying levels by telephone and the use of the internet, to ascertain prospect customer information including contact name/address/email address/company/business requirements etc. Identify new opportunities for marketing and sales to develop.
3. Arrange suitable callback appointments with prospects to enable sales representatives to win and close new business.
4. Would also be responsible for closing deals on your own.
5. Report and provide feedback to marketing management on key performance indicators, including number of calls made, number of leads successfully qualified, number of leads converted by sales.
Number of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Young, ambitious graduates & post- graduates, with a flair for sales and marketing to work as interns with us.
GlobalSign has been a trust service provider since 1996. Its focus has been, and always will be, on providing convenient and highly productive PKI solutions for organizations of all sizes. Its core Digital Certificate solutions allow its thousands of authenticated customers to conduct SSL secured transactions, data transfer, distribution of tamper-proof code, and protection of online identities for secure email and access control. Vision and commitment to innovation led to GlobalSign being recognized by Frost & Sullivan for the 2011 Product Line Strategy Award. The company has local offices in America, Europe and throughout Asia.