The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create and Monitoring the Digital/Social Media Strategy, Quality work!!
2. Monitor and post relevant topics on blogs, forums, and social networks.
3. Create and execute multiple social media campaigns to increase user engagement and come up with monthly plan.
4. Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, hands-on experience!!
5. SEO, websites and Social Media Optimization, Online Reputation Management.
6. Keyword Analysis, Cost/benefit Analysis, Design and execute creative content, Get Creative !!
7. Regular engagement with customers on social media in appropriate and conversational tone.
8. Stay updated with latest social media trends and tools.
You will work closely with the team which comprises of developers, designers, digital media experts, content writers and social media strategist.
It's a great opportunity to learn all the aspects of running campaigns, optimize social media pages and much more. Also, you get to party after reaching each milestone and be a part of a lot of innovative things which happen at our office. This is a great opportunity for them to learn how to monetize and make a career out of it.
Who can apply:
If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced and exciting working environment, wants to gain valuable experience in building a company from the ground-up, and wants to have a say in the direction of the enterprise, this is the perfect opportunity for you! The culture is highly collaborative with every idea being valued, regardless of age, background, or years of experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Looking for creative people with experience in digital Media space.
2. Passionate about social media and online marketing.
3. Active on social media with knowledge of digital assets management.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Knowledge of Photoshop would be a plus.
6. B-Tech/BCA/Bsc-CS/IT Or MBA with deep zest in social network and a solid understanding of youth markets.
7. Final Year student can also apply.
1. This is a high performing role. We would like to board candidate as soon as possible.
2. All Interns would be provided with an Internship Certificate, a select few would be awarded a Letter of Recommendation on successful completion of internship period and still fewer would be hired for a greater role of Social Media Associates, for their exemplary performance and contribution to the organisation.
3. Candidates will be considered for the full-time offer on a favourable basis, depending on their performances, allowing them to join as early employee.
Geekslab Technologies , an integrated solution provider, is working with a motive to provide IT services and solutions as well as to spread awareness about latest technological trends amongst students all over the world. We have conceptualized various products, workshops and resources to cater the needs of different section of corporate communities crossing over the boundaries.