The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. The Marketing Intern has to have thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and use consultative selling techniques.
2. For talented, high-performing students interested in a sales career.
3. Excellent Communication skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Intern should continually augment their effectiveness and suitability to maximize sales and revenue figures.
2. Should locate business deals by contacting potential customers / corporate for discovering and exploring new opportunities and proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects / corporate.
3. Should close new business deals by negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
4. Should Work closely with the Marketing department to execute pre-agreed strategies.
5. Should define, follow up and meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and objectives along with exploring opportunities to add value to the eco-system and job accomplishments.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in sales operations, engage in learning and developmental activities, and network with other summer interns and sales professionals.
Felicity Group --"Felicity provides complete, competent and creative real estate solutions. Our philosophy embodies the vital elements of successful real estate concepts, combined with pragmatic maturity and strengthened by financial practicality. Felicity ethos embraces the desires and goals of our clients’, taking a development concept and producing a controlled end product under expert project management. Felicity team takes pride in our ability to provide maximum returns to our clients at every level, with transparent and consistent flow on information in a confident and controlled service environment from concept to conclusion.