Internship in Marketing
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
2. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
3. Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills.
4. Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations.
5. People skills.
6. Should be the Marketing/Business or Language majors of experience on the Web.
7. Research & Analysis skills.
8. Knowledge of statistical methods of analysis.
9. Good at time management.
10. Good communication skills.
1. We are looking for Marketing Interns for our organization who will be required to work on developing marketing strategies specific to our business.
2. Should be able to visualize the brief given by the technical team. The intern will be working closely with the technical team.
3. Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
4. Should not keep yourself restricted to the brief given and should be able to brainstorm and come up with innovative ideas to bring the project to reality.
5. Taking part in specialist or multidisciplinary team meetings.
6. Monitor all forms of media.
7. Screen phone calls.
8. Compile contact lists.
9. Create or update databases.
10. Interact with guests and clients.
Easyskillz.com allows you to develop your skills through online courses from World’s top experts. Courses are delivered through pre-recorded videos. By viewing these videos, you can learn at your pace, anytime and anywhere. We provide 100% money back guarantee on our courses. On completion of courses, you can also receive dual certification from EasySkillz & Indian Government skill certification body. We are committed towards developing innovative solutions that help people improve their lives. We aspire towards success with significance.